My favorite TV series

I don't really watch TV. But last year, I saw a series called Dark. And I think that it's my favorite one because it's like the only one I have seen.  Recently season two came out, but I have had no time to see it yet. I think that it's a mystery series. I like this series because I really love mystery and everything that lets me thinking and very confused. Also because it's a German production, and in my opinion, European productions are more realistic, deeper, well produced and therefore more interesting. Dark is a really dense series full of mystery, a mystery that is entangled among all the characters in the story. Each one is important, each on a has it's purpose and each one is connected in unimaginable ways to the rest of the characters and to the background of the whole story.
The story starts with a missing kid and his dad trying to find him. The whole town seems to be full of secrets, and both young and old will enter into unknown territory to try to find the missing child and discover the truth.
At first it's a little bit confusing and you have to overthink all the things that happen, but then everything starts to have sense and there's when you can't stop seeing it.




Comentarios

  1. omg!
    I'm also watching that series, I have 6 chapters left to finish the second season! It is one of the best serious I've ever seen

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love Dark, I finished the second season in one day and I continuous knowing anything hahha

    ResponderEliminar
  3. My boyfriend love this series.... but I didn't like it much :(

    ResponderEliminar
  4. If you like mystery serie, I recommend you Chambers on Netflix!! I saw it on two days hahah I couldn't stand it :(

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares