my future job

Well, I'm a design student. And I don't really know if I love what I'm studying. 
In FAU, there are not many options of areas of interest about design, there is almost only graphic and industrial. And I feel that graphic and industrial design they includes many other very interesting areas. For example, I am interested in media and lighting, but in FAU there is not much approach to these areas. So probably, if I manage to get out of this career (god willing), I would like to work in media or interior decoration. I would not like to work in the typical closed and gray office, maybe something more collaborative and/or collective. 
I would love to travel a lot for work, but I really see it very difficult. About salary, I prefer not to make expectations, because there is a lot of competition and I don't have much talent either. 


I am studying the visual and media mention (Diseño, mención visualidad y medios), which is like the new name of graphic design. It says media in his name, but it’s a newly implemented idea, so the relationship with media and communication still does not apply very well. There’s also Industrial design, and Integral design which is like a match between industrial and graphing design.

Comentarios

  1. I agree with you, and we could make many things if we have the spaces to collaborate with film or art students.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I don´t know nothing about design, even I didn´t know about the short area that are teached in FAU... good luck, condolences

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I study architecture and I like interior decoration area since I played The sims 2 hahaha Sounds interesting the media area :o

    ResponderEliminar
  4. the visual and media mention sound amazing, I hope you can study this in a better place!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares