My bucket list

I'm not a person that use to plans things, I just live the present because thinking about the future, it distresses me a lot.
But in a hypothetical case (not really hypothetical), in which the world will end in almost 30 years, I would love to do many things. First, I'd like to know every single country in South América because I love South American people, their culture, their way of living life, their warmth. In many countries, for example, that aren't well economically, their people always stay optimistic, they don't give up.
Also I wold like to do this trip by car, because I like to see the routes, the different landscapes and realities.
Also, I would like to finish my studies but I'm not sure if I would like to work as a designer, so maybe I would like to study another carreer, but I don't know yet. Or maybe, in a near future I can try the different possibles areas of work for designers, because I really don't know very much about it, and maybe there is something that I like.
I also would like to learn an other language. I know french and english, and I would like to know portuguese or italian or swedish. I think that is very interesting to know how other people comunicate. Languages are systems of communication and I'd love to know as many as I can.


Comentarios

  1. Did you go to some country of South America?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ooh I'm so jealous about all the languajes you learnd.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Woaaaa, you can speak many languages and I can not learn English, as you can see in this same comment.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares