The best holidays ever

I think that I don't have a favourite because they are all magical. But, every summer I go to the south of Chile, and I think that that's the place that I love the most to go. My family have a little family house next to Villarrica lake and I go there since I can remember. I feel really peaceful and diseconnected (necessary) when I'm there and that's why I think that it's magical for me. Everytime I go, I go for at least a week or maybe two but not more than that.Sometimes I go with a friend but always it's with my family. There's a lot of activities to do, like excursions, volcano climb, rafting, etc. But I don't really do these activities.
Last summer, it was really really hot there, even more than in Santiago and that's so sad because of the climate change. I would like to go in someday in winter because I love winter weather and because there, it rains a lot.

Comentarios

  1. I use to go to that region too, but I usually stay in Valdivia. Villarrica it's really beautiful!, and I felt that heat wave too, It was horrible haha

    ResponderEliminar
  2. wow.! I've also been to that place, it's very beautiful, everything around Lake Llanquihue is incredible

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love Villarica too many thing to do !

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I always thought that the south of Chile is magic. To be honest, I don't visit it since I was a child, but I remember that we camp on the banks of a river with my family.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. wow! i envy you so much haha can we go on a trip together?

    ResponderEliminar
  8. The south of Chile is very beautiful! I have never been to Villarica, but if I go to Pitrufquen, I hope to go one day

    ResponderEliminar
  9. This place sounds wonderful! I wish that climate change stops, otherwise we will lose beautiful places like this :(

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares