A country i'd like to visit

Maybe Mexico. I´ve been there before but just in the coast, in Cancún. And I think that it was a little boring. So I would like to visit like all the mayan ruins and more historic places. Mayan culture is mostly how América was born and that´s why I think that it´s very interesting. They build something as huge as a city all alone, they were very independients and they were also very smart.
I don´t know if I would live there because it´s very dangerous, but maybe I would like to study there. As a design student, I think that is an interesting destination because all arts are more developed that in Chile. 
They have a nice culture and also a nice multi-culture, a lot of people from all around the world study and live there. Also, and I think that it´s the most important thing, is their gastronomy. I really love mexican food, spicy things, tequila, tacos, chilaquiles, etc. 


Comentarios

  1. Looks a cool place, interesting thing about the mayan culture, and also tacos and tequila haha

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello! I agree with you to which México is a interesting place. I've always want to prove the mexican food original. \( ̄▽ ̄)/

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think that mexico is a very interesting contry, becouse yheir culture is amazing! maybe you can found some sorprise when you visit the country... I think that is a little mysterious

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I agree with you, it's an amazing and magic place!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I would like to visit Mexico but I hate all the Mexican food :( However, must be beautiful.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares