PERSONAL INFORMATION ON INTERNET

Nowadays, it’s really easy to give personal information to websites. A lot of websites ask you for your personal information as a requirement to get on the website, and everyone accept that easily because they just want to get on. I think that is very dangerous, people can do a lot of bad things with your personal information. I think that giving your email is just enough, and also unnecessary.
I’m not a mega fan of social media. The one that I use the most is Facebook, but the one that I prefer is Twitter. I think that is interesting because it’s more like an information source and not only a social network. I don’t really like to share personal life stuff. I only share funny things and photos of my little shiny fluffy and cute dog “La Coca”.



Comentarios

Entradas populares