Postgraduate Studies

Well, I'm not sure if I will finish my carrer so I've never thought about postgraduate things. But in a fantasy way, maybe I will choose a graduate in communication and media or maybe something related to publicity like marketing. Maybe abroad but just for fun, because I don't really have an argument for it. I think that economic faculties in Chile are in a very good level so keep studying in Chile the subjects that I like is also a very good option. I know nothing about postgraduates so I cant' choose a way to study (distance learning, blended system, pasrt-time course, etc), but the one that sounds me more is the part-time courses. I think that because maybe you can do the courses at the same time you're having a part-time work and that's great because you earn money meanwhile you invest it in your studies, so you don't get into debt at all. And that's very important because in Chile everything related to studies or education is very expensive and a lot of families and students get into big debts because of that. I think that education must be free and quality like in a lot of developed countries, but it's very difficult to reach that.


Comentarios

  1. Totally agree with the free education!
    And also it seems to be a good project, keep it in mind :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'm not very sure about what is "part-time course", but I think that means that don't take too much hours to study in a week .

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I really understand how you feel. Sometimes I think this career haven't an ending, but you can do it!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Part-time studying is the best way to earn money and do your projects !

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Like Joaquin, I'm agree to, if the education was free, young people will study without preoccupations

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares